Invoices for testing are due 10 days from the date of receipt. All past due invoices will receive a 3% late fee applied at the end of each month until the invoice is paid in full. No reports will be released prior to payment.
Invoices for products are due prior to shipment.
NOTE: Upon ordering commercial brewer(s), a 50% deposit is collected with balance due prior to shipment.
Returns and Refunds
We have a 30 day return policy for any products that are not custom manufactured. Large brewers (10 gallon size and up) may not be returned or refunded except in the case of a faulty unit. All sales are final for bulk orders.
We will ship any in-stock order within 48 hours during regular business hours. Customer will be notified within 48 hours in the event of a back-ordered item. Shipping policy does not apply to large brewers (10 gallon size and up) or bulk orders.
Privacy & Security
We respect your right to privacy. Your ability to make informed choices about the use of your information is important to us.
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website or give to our website in any other way. For example, we collect information you provide when you place an order, register with us, send us an e-mail or call us. This information may include:
• your name.
• your mailing address.
• your e-mail address.
• your phone number.
• your credit card number.
NOTE: We do not sell, rent, share or disclose personal information to third parties.
Security Policy: Our Commitment to Secure Connections
This security statement discloses the security practices for the websites of Earth Fortification Supplies Company. This security statement will notify you of the kind of security procedures that are in place to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Our website uses Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions.
Warning about Fraudulent E-mails
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail.
From time to time, this site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by earthfort.com.
Notification of Changes
Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you have questions about the security at our website, please contact us via email.
By email: Send us an email
Data Sharing Guidelines
- Every time a sample is submitted a testing order form is required. No exceptions. We must always know who the testing results belong to, failure to provide complete information with every sample will delay processing.
- On the order form you may have one email address for sending final reports to, and one email (if different) to send the invoice to.
- If you work with consultants or advisers, you will be responsible to forward your results to them.
- The lab will no longer send reports to multiple people, one sample, one email, one report. This is to protect your privacy and ensure that unwanted individuals do not accidentally obtain your results and contact information.
- Report interpretations will only be given to the person listed on the report. If you would like the lab to speak to an advisor or consultant we will need written authorization approving a specific person from the named report holder, email confirmation will suffice.
- First time customers receive 15 minutes free consultation. Subsequent consulting may require an additional fee.